In order for The Clay Studio to make our programs as accessible as possible, we offer tuition assistance each term so that everyone can join our clay community. Tuition assistance is available to anyone who needs it and no documentation is required however we do ask for some general income information to better understand applicants’ circumstances. The Clay Studio does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.Please fill out this simple Google form.
Tuition Assitance (TA) Policies
- The Clay Studio (TCS) reserves the right to award Tuition Assistance at its discretion.
- If you are applying for tuition assistance, you cannot enroll online. The Tuition Assistance application will be your registration form and a member of the TCS team will asssist with you registration
- Tuition Assistance is limited to one class per student per term. However, we request that you enter three choices for the classes in case we cannot provide you with assistance for a particluar class.
- Tuition Assistance only covers class tuition. Applicants are expected to pay any related material, studio, or model fees. Discounted clay and limited shared tools are available to those receiving tuition assistance.
- Classes and camps must still meet minimum enrollment levels to run. If the class you want is not available, The Clay Studio staff may offer you the opportunity to enroll in a different course or future term.
- If you are unable to take a class that you received TA for, you must notify The Clay Studio no later than two weeks before the first class, failure to notify TCS may jeopardize eligibility for future TA.
- First-time applicants for Tuition Assistance may receive priority.
Please see our tuition assistance policies above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.